Since the end of 2019, the hospitality industry has been severely hit due to the COVID-19 recession, hotels are experiencing a slump in operations, quality, and low staff morale. In the face of adversity, GKIA has launched its first edition of a customized professional training course for hotel general managers to support alliance enterprises in improving operations and quality management.
6 courses in 3 days – The intensive program will delve into practical topics combined with on-site observations and peer learning, helping learners to lead their companies to success with effective decision making.
- Hotel Iconic Product Creation and Operation
- Hotel Online Performance Marketing
- Hotel Quality Control and Improvement
- Hotel Team Development and Performance Appraisal
- Hotel Major Events Management
- Stress Management Techniques
- Extensive and practical curriculum with applicable theories
- Integrated curriculum model that encourages contextual learning to deepen understanding
- Knowledgeable lecturers with teaching experiences from prestigious hotel brands
- All students are hoteliers on the job – offering a platform for aspiring professionals to network
- To integrate Golden Key’s service philosophy in hotel operations, sales, quality management, and other aspects to help companies tackle challenges and grow
- To cultivate aspiring hoteliers and provide them with professional and practical guidance
- To create a networking platform to encourage knowledge-sharing between industries
- General managers and assistant general managers of GKIA hotel members
- General managers and assistant general managers of hotels with a four-star rating or above outside of the alliance
- Executive-level talents to be promoted
- Hotel investors, hotel owners’ or management company representatives
A certificate will be issued by Golden Key International Alliance upon completion of training and examination.